Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First of the blogs!

Well here we go, first of the blogs to ever go up on this thing. I doubt I'll update this very often if ever really. I'm more at ease troubleshooting a program or most other computer activities. Its when it comes to html and forum programming that I'm at a lost. I'm pretty sure I'm not a very sociable person, its pure luck I happened to meet my fiance. Well she isn't my fiance yet, but next time I see her, she will be. I can't wait to get rid of that darn ring!

And one more thing... There was an advisor I had back at the Air Force Academy (yes I used to be a cadet there, I've actually been in almost every single cadet program) that once made a joke that I'm being trained to take over the world. He thought it was funny after looking at my course load at the time, which was entirely mandatory classes, but when I think about it he was right. Its strange idea and really what sane person would think it? But all my life my mom has stated I must be ment to save the world or something, due to the crazy string of events she had to go through and the pure randomness of how my parents met, just for me to be born. I was always pushing to grow up as a kid, was always sharp, and drawn toward fairly odd things. Seemingly everything I'm drawn to has some application toward "saving the world" or some such. Its odd, but if it does pan out and that happens, I'm definatly going to be laughing for a week at least. I wonder what that means for my fiance?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are blogging! Woot Woot!